8 Proven Tips To Promote Your Membership Site
How You Can Promote Your Membership Site To Get Traffic
It is a simple fact that you can build the best membership site in the world but if you don’t promote it, you won’t make any money from your website and your income growing by leads and bounds.
Starting and setup a membership site does not require any major technical knowledge as there are a lot of good themes / pages that you can use. The difficult lies in promoting your site the right way and bring quality traffic to it.
No matter what type of membership site youhave, you’ll be sure to find some inspiration in these tips:
- Recruit Affiliates – When you are running a membership site, affiliates can be your best allies in getting new members. An affiliate program that pays well and that offers affiliates tools like articles, solo ads and email message will attract top affiliates and bring you new customers. Register your membership site with ClickBank or JvZoo to reach a wide pool of affiliates.
- Find JV Partners – Unlike affiliates, JV partners get a special level of commission by promoting your membership site. They’ll run special promotions for your membership site when it launces and get you some of your first members to your site.
- Use Pay-Per-Click Advertising – Running a successful pay per click campaign can bring you a lot of targeted traffic to your sale page. Choose the right keywords, craft an attractive ad an you’ll have lots of new members.
- Use Social Media Marketing – Sites like Facebook and Twitter can offer you lots of opportunities to connect with you niche market and get new potential members. Start a profile for your membership iste and search for friends who are interested in your niche.
- Use Forum Marketing – If you already participate in a forum related to your niche, this will be an easy way to promote your site. Add a link to your membership site in your forum signature file. Each time you post, your sale page link will be promoted.
- Use Viral Reports – Write a short report on a popular topic within your niche. Solve a major problem or provide a plan of action for your niche. Include lots of links back to your site within the report. Allow others to distribute it for free and your membership site link will get in front of thousands of potential subscribers.
- Barter For Reviews – Contact bloggers and other product creators to give them free access to your membership site in exchange for a review. They’ll offer their opinion of the site to their readers and you’ll get lots of nre traffic into the site. You can also find paid reviews sites that put you in connection with bloggers who will review your site for a small fee.
- Post Blog Comments – Search for blogs in your niche and post insightful comments from time to time. Use your membership iste link in your blog comment and you’ll get some new visitors to your site.
This is just some small things you can do to promote your new membership site.